The Internet, industrial location, and geographic markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E Romanoff & S H Levine, 1993. "Information, interindustry dynamics, and the service industries," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 305-316, March.
- E Romanoff & S H Levine, 1993. "Information, Interindustry Dynamics, and the Service Industries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(3), pages 305-316, March.
- W B Beyers & D P Lindahl, 1997. "Strategic Behavior and Development Sequences in Producer Service Businesses," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(5), pages 887-912, May.
- A G Hoare, 1975. "Linkage flows, locational evaluation, and industrial geography: a case study of Greater London," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(1), pages 41-58, January.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik., 1991.
"An incomplete contracts theory of information, technology and organization,"
#126. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erik Brynjolffson, 1991. "An Incomplete Contracts Theory of Information, Technology and Organization," Working Paper Series 126, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- A G Hoare, 1975. "Linkage Flows, Locational Evaluation, and Industrial Geography: A Case Study of Greater London," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(1), pages 41-58, February.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Shinkyu Yang, 1997. "Information Technology and Productivity: A Review of the Literature," Working Paper Series 202, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.