Information Technology and Productivity: A Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002.
"Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?," Staff Reports 115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Lucia Foster, 2000.
"Wage and Productivity Dispersion in U.S. Manufacturing: The Role of Computer Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
7465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunne, Timothy & Foster, Lucia & Haltiwanger, John C. & Troske, Kenneth, 2002. "Wage and Productivity Dispersion in U.S. Manufacturing: The Role of Computer Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Dunne & Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & Kenneth Troske, 2000. "Wage and Productivity Dispersion in U.S. Manufacturing: The Role of Computer Investment," Working Papers 00-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Is IT Driving the U.S. Productivity Revival?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 31-36, Spring.
- Jacques Mairesse & Nathalie Greenan & Agnes Topiol-Bensaid, 2001. "Information Technology and Research and Development Impacts on Productivity and Skills: Looking for Correlations on French Firm Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2001. "Nueva economía y el crecimiento económico, La," IESE Research Papers D/437, IESE Business School.
- Kevin J. Stiroh & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1999. "Information Technology and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 109-115, May.
- Thomas N. Hubbard, 2003. "Information, Decisions, and Productivity: On-Board Computers and Capacity Utilization in Trucking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1328-1353, September.
- Barbara K Atrostic & John Gates & Ron Jarmin, 2000. "Measuring the Electronic Economy: Current Status and Next Steps," Working Papers 00-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sang-Yong Lee & Kim Lim, 2006. "The impact of M&A and joint ventures on the value of IT and non-IT firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 111-123, September.
- Fred V. Carstensen & William F. Lott & Stan McMillen, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Connecticut's Information Technology Industry," CCEA Studies 2003-02, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Even Caroli & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Organization, skill and technology: evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," IFS Working Papers W99/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- JosÃ© Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Gilberto Carvalho-Vasconcelos & Fernando Lera-LÃ³pez, 2005. "A firm-level analysis of differences between adopters and non-adopters of ICT," ERSA conference papers ersa05p645, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Johannes Traxler, 1998. "The Internet, industrial location, and geographic markets," ERSA conference papers ersa98p345, European Regional Science Association.
- Hannes Leo, 2001. "ICT Investment and Growth of Output and Productivity," WIFO Working Papers 162, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:mitccs:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://ccs.mit.edu/wpmenu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .