Entry and Exit Dynamics in Austrian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, Daniel & Khemani, R. S., 1987. "The determinants of entry and exit reconsidered," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-26, March.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal, 2000. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Methodology for Treating Heterogeneity in Structural Equation Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 328-347, August.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J., 1989. "Variation In Producer Turnover Across U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 12-89-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Albert, James H & Chib, Siddhartha, 1993. "Bayes Inference via Gibbs Sampling of Autoregressive Time Series Subject to Markov Mean and Variance Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Baldwin,John R. & Gorecki,Paul With contributions by-Name:Caves,Richard E. With contributions by-Name:Dunne,Tim With contributions by-Name:Haltiwanger,John, 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633574, December.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Jukka Topi, 1999.
"Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Influences on Entry and Exit of Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 283-301, November.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Topi, Jukka, 1996. "Microeconomic and macroeconomic influences of entry and exit of firms," Research Discussion Papers 6/1996, Bank of Finland.
- Pashigian, Peter, 1969. "The Effect of Market Size on Concentration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 291-314, October.
- Sylvia Fruehwirth-Schnatter & Sylvia Kaufmann, 2003. "Investigating asymmetries in the bank lending channel. An analysis using Austrian banks’ balance sheet data," Working Papers 85, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Carree, M. A. & Thurik, A. R., 1999. "The carrying capacity and entry and exit flows in retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 985-1007, October.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- M. A. Adelman, 1955. "Concept and Statistical Measurement of Vertical Integration," NBER Chapters, in: Business Concentration and Price Policy, pages 281-330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Spence, Nigel, 1999. "Net entry behaviour in Greek manufacturing: consumer, intermediate and capital goods industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1219-1230, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry; Exit; Industry Turbulence; MCMC;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2004-10-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2004-11-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2004-10-21 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwgee:geewp36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.