Report NEP-COM-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0450, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- F. De Graeve & O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2004. "Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/261, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2004-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Hölzl & Sögner Leopold, 2004. "Entry and Exit Dynamics in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp36, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Andrew Cohen & Michael Mazzeo, 2004. "Competition, product differentiation and quality provision: an empirical equilibrium analysis of bank branching decisions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Tompson, 2004. "Restructuring Russia's Electricity Sector: Towards Effective Competition or Faux Liberalisation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 403, OECD Publishing.
- Enrico Perotti & Paolo Volpin, 2004. "Lobbying on Entry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-088/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Saraceno & Jason Barr, 2004. "Cournot Competition and Endogenous Firm Size," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 129, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sweeting, A., 2004. "Market Power in the England and Wales Wholesale Electricity Market 1995-2000," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0455, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- César Martinelli & Rich Sicotte, 2004. "Voting in Cartels: Theory and Evidence from the Shipping Industry," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000598, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Shane Carbonneau & Preston McAfee & Hugo Mialon & Sue Mialon, 2004. "Price Discrimination and Market Power," Emory Economics 0413, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Silvia Sonderegger, 2004. "Nonlinear Pricing and Multimarket Duopolists," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/110, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Clemens, Christiane, 2004. "Monopolistic Competition and Entrepreneurial RiskRTaking -Too many Cooks Spoil the Broth (but Everyone is better off) -," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-303, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Joskow, P.L., 2004. "Transmission Policy in the United States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0454, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.