Minimum Efficient Size and Seller Concentration: An Empirical Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel F. Leach, 1997. "Concentration-Profits Monopoly Vs. Efficiency Debate: South African Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 12-23, April.
- Barbara M. Roberts, "undated". "Transition and Changes in Industrial Concentration in Poland," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Symeonidis, George, 2000.
"Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Symeonidis, George, 1999. "Price Competition and Market Structure: The Impact of Cartel Policy on Concentration in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 2308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2002. "Innovation and Market Structure: An Empirical Evaluation of the 'Bounds Approach' in the Chemical Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:28:y:1980:i:3:p:287-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.