Saving, Wealth, Performance, and Revenues in US Colleges and Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winston, G.C. & Zimmerman, D.J., 2000. "Where is Aggressive Price Competition Taking Higher Education?," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-56, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ethan G. Lewis & Gordon C. Winston, 1997. "Subsidies, Costs, Tuition and Aid in US Higher Education," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-41, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gordon C. Winston & Ethan G. Lewis, 1997. "Physical Capital and Capital Service Costs in U.S. Colleges and Universities: 1993," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 165-189, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catharine B. Hill & Gordon C. Winston & Stephanie A. Boyd, 2005.
"Affordability: Family Incomes and Net Prices at Highly Selective Private Colleges and Universities,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 769-790.
- Gordon C. Winston & Catharine B. Hill & Stephanie Boyd, 2003. "Affordability: Family Incomes and Net Prices at Highly Selective Private Colleges and Universities," Williams Project on the Economics of Higher Education DP-66, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2004.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wil:wilehe:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Sheppard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdwilus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.