Closing the Gender Gap: What Would It Take?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published The Economics of Inequality, Poverty, and Discrimination in the 21st Century, Robert S. Rycroft (ed.), Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger, 2012: 177-193.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wesleyan.edu/econ/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2006.
"Gender, Marriage, and Asset Accumulation in the United States,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2006-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2006. "Gender, Marriage, And Asset Accumulation In The United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 139-166.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2005. "Gender, Marriage, and Asset Accumulation in the United States," Working Papers wp109, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Urvi Neelakantan & Yunhee Chang, 2010. "Gender Differences in Wealth at Retirement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 362-67, May.
- Randall K. Filer, 1985. "Male-female wage differences: The importance of compensating differentials," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(3), pages 426-437, April.
- Jean Kimmel, 1998. "Child Care Costs As A Barrier To Employment For Single And Married Mothers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 287-299, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2012-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.