Gender Differences in Wealth at Retirement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006.
"The Wealth of Mexican Americans,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 1150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand, 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 116, McMaster University.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," CEPR Discussion Papers 519, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2012. "Closing the Gender Gap: What Would It Take?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2012-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- ROSSI Cristina & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2015. "Single again? Saving patterns when widowhood occurs," LISER Working Paper Series 2015-04, LISER.
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Rehm, Miriam & Mader, Katharina & Hollan, Katarina, 2016.
"The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
5175, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Alyssa Schneebaum & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 157, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp232, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Rehm, Miriam & Mader, Katharina & Klopf, Patricia & Hollan, Katarina, 2014. "The Gender Wealth Gap in Europe," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4320, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Anglade, Boaz & Useche, Pilar & Deere, Carmen Diana, 2017.
"Decomposing the Gender Wealth Gap in Ecuador,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 19-31.
- Anglade, Boaz & Useche, Pilar & Deere, Carmen D., 2016. "Decomposing the Gender Wealth Gap in Ecuador," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236177, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:35:y:2016:i:4:p:359-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Groiß & Alsyssa Schneebaum & Barbara Schuster, 2017. "Vermögensunterschiede nach Geschlecht in Österreich und Deutschland: Eine Analyse auf der Personenebene," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 168, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:362-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.