Job Creation, Destruction and Transition in Poland, 1988-1998: Panel Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier J. Blanchard, 1994.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9, pages 283-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Blanchard, O.J., 1993. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Working papers 93-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Aghion, Philippe, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Scholarly Articles 4481322, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2001.
"What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation during Episodes of Massive Adjustment?,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp170, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 432, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurajda, Stepan & Terrell, Katherine, 2002. "What Drives the Speed of Job Reallocation During Episodes of Massive Adjustment?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faggio, Giulia & Konings, Jozef, 1999. "Gross Job Flows and Firm Growth in Transition Countries: Evidence Using Firm Level Data on Five Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Castanheira, Micael & Roland, Gerard, 2000.
"The Optimal Speed of Transition: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 219-239, February.
- Castanheira, Micael & Roland, Gérard, 1996. "The Optimal Speed of Transition: A General Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Gérard Roland, 2000. "The optimal speed of transition: a general equilibrium analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jackson, John E. & Klich, Jacek & Poznanska, Krystyna, 1999. "Firm creation and economic transitions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 427-450.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mach, Bogdan W. & Jackson, John E., 2006. "Employment change, attitude evolution and voting during Poland's transition: Longitudinal evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 472-502, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition Economics; Labor Mobility; Poland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2003-03-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2002-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .