Regulatory and institutional impacts of securities market computerization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Yoon Je, 1989. "Finance and Development: The Korean Approach," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 88-102, Winter.
- Ramon P. DeGennaro, 1990. "The Effect Of Payment Delays On Stock Prices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 133-145, June.
- Ian Domowitz, 1990. "Automated trade execution systems," Proceedings 273, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Atkin, Michael, 1990. "Stock markets in developing countries : key issues and a research agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 515, The World Bank.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1990. "The mechanics of automated trade execution systems," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 167-194, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Technology; Environmental Economics&Policies; Access to Markets; Financial Intermediation; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .