Regulatory and institutional impacts of securities market computerization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domowitz, Ian, 1990. "The mechanics of automated trade execution systems," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 167-194, June.
- Cho, Yoon Je, 1989. "Finance and Development: The Korean Approach," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 88-102, Winter.
- Ramon P. DeGennaro, 1990. "The Effect Of Payment Delays On Stock Prices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 133-145, June.
- Ian Domowitz, 1990. "Automated trade execution systems," Proceedings 273, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Atkin, Michael, 1990. "Stock markets in developing countries : key issues and a research agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 515, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Technology; Environmental Economics&Policies; Access to Markets; Financial Intermediation; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.