The mechanics of automated trade execution systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 2001.
"Does market transparency matter? A case study,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market liquidity: proceedings of a workshop held at the BIS, volume 2, pages 113-144
Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? A Case Study," CGFS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications, volume 11, pages 1-27 Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Scalia & Valerio Vacca, 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? a Case Study," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 359, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vacca, V. & Scalia, A., 1999. "Does Market Transparency Matter? A Case Study," Papers 359, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Ian Domowitz, 1993. "Equally open and competitive: Regulatory approval of automated trade execution in the futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 93-113, 02.
- Assaf, Ata, 2006. "The stochastic volatility in mean model and automation: Evidence from TSE," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 241-253, May.
- Charles Goodhart & Takatoshi Ito & Richard Payne, 1995. "One Day in June, 1994: A Study of the Working of Reuters 2000-2 Electronic Foreign Exchange Trading System," NBER Technical Working Papers 0179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Corriveau & Robert Gérin-Lajoie, 1997. "L'Architecture Informatique des Marchés Intelligents," CIRANO Project Reports 1997rp-04, CIRANO.
- Pardy, Robert, 1992. "Regulatory and institutional impacts of securities market computerization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 866, The World Bank.
- Michael Baye & Ann Gillette & Casper Vries, 1994. "Limit orders, asymmetric information, and the formation of asset prices with a computerized specialist," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 71-96, February.
- Baye, M.R. & Gillette, A. & De Vries, C.G., 1993. "Limit Orders, Asymmetric Information and the Formation of asset Prices with a Computerized Specialist," Papers 10-93-10a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1997. "Order flow and the bid-ask spread: An empirical probability model of screen-based trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1471-1491, June.
- Dutta, Shantanu & Essaddam, Naceur & Kumar, Vinod & Saadi, Samir, 2017. "How does electronic trading affect efficiency of stock market and conditional volatility? Evidence from Toronto Stock Exchange," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 867-877.
- Fung, Joseph K.W. & Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiuman & Tse, Yiu Kuen, 2005. "Effects of electronic trading on the Hang Seng Index futures market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-425.
- Blennerhassett, Michael & Bowman, Robert G., 1998. "A change in market microstructure: the switch to electronic screen trading on the New Zealand stock exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 261-276, December.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abrache, Jawad & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel, 2005. "Models for bundle trading in financial markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 88-105, January.
- Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 1998. "Trading System and Market Integration," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 220-239, July.
- Victor Lebreton, 2007. "Le trading algorithmique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00332823, HAL.
- W. Yang, 1999. "The Demand for and Supply of Shares. An Empirical Study of the Limit Order Book on the ASX," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Domowitz, I. El-Gamal, M., 1997. "Financial Market Structure and the Ergocicity of Prices," Working papers 9719, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Rosita P. Chang & Shuh-Tzy Hsu & Nai-Kuan Huang & S. Ghon Rhee, 1999. "The Effects of Trading Methods on Volatility and Liquidity: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1-2), pages 137-170.
- Chow, Edward H. & Lee, Jie-Haun & Shyy, Gang, 1996. "Trading mechanisms and trading preferences on a 24-hour futures market: A case study of the Floor/GLOBEX switch on MATIF," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1695-1713, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:1:y:1990:i:2:p:167-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed