Rural roads and local economic development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apoorv Gupta & Jacopo Ponticelli & Andrea Tesei, 2019. "Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones," Working Papers 892, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Galasso, Emanuela & Negre, Mario, 2018.
"Shared Prosperity: Concepts, Data, and Some Policy Examples,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11571, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Galasso,Emanuela & Negre,Mario, 2018. "Shared prosperity : concepts, data, and some policy examples," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8451, The World Bank.
- Pranab Bardhan & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Anusha Nath, 2018. "Resource Transfers to Local Governments: Political Manipulation and Household Responses in West Bengal," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-319, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Abhiroop Mukherjee & S Lakshmi Naaraayanan, 2019. "Roads and Loans," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2019-61, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2019.
- Blankespoor,Brian & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Xu,Lu - DECEE, 2018.
"Bridge to bigpush or backwash ? market integration, reallocation, and productivity effects of Jamuna bridge in Bangladesh,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8508, The World Bank.
- Blankespoor, Brian & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad & Xu, Lu, 2018. "Bridge to Bigpush or Backwash? Market Integration, Reallocation, and Productivity Effects of Jamuna Bridge in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 86199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Marchesi & Tania Masi, 2019.
"Allocation of Implementing Power: Evidence from World Bank Projects,"
Development Working Papers
447, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 18 Mar 2019.
- Silvia, Marchesi & Tania, Masi, 2019. "Allocation of implementing power: Evidence from World Bank projects," Working Papers 399, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Apoorv Gupta & Jacopo Ponticelli & Andrea Tesei, 2019.
"Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones,"
892, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gupta, Apoorv & Ponticelli, Jacopo & Tesei, Andrea, 2019. "Technology Adoption and Access to Credit via Mobile Phones," CEPR Discussion Papers 13956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Services; Food Security; Rural Roads&Transport; Roads&Highways; Labor Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:8466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.