Are capital flows fickle? Increasingly ? and does the answer still depend on type?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta & Oliver Masetti, 2018. "Are Capital Flows Fickle? Increasingly? And Does the Answer Still Depend on Type?," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 17(1), pages 22-41, Winter/Sp.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:03:n:s179399331750017x is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdal Özmen & Fatma Taşdemir, 2018. "Gross Capital Inflows And Outflows: Twins Or Distant Cousins?," ERC Working Papers 1807, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2018.
- Fatma Taşdemir & Erdal Özmen, 2018. "Exchange Rate Regimes As Thresholds: The Main Determinants Of Capital Inflows In Emerging Market Economies," ERC Working Papers 1810, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2018.
- Rogelio Mercado Jr., 2018. "Bilateral Capital Flows: Gravity, Push, and Pull," Trinity Economics Papers tep0818, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Coletta Frenzel Baudisch, 2018. "Sectoral FDI and the Real Exchange Rate: The Role of Financial Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201828, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.