The origins and evolution of antidumping regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, J.H., 1988. "The Gatt Consistency Of Export Restraint Arrangements," Working Papers 219, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- repec:fth:michin:219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J Michael & Nogues, Julio, 1987. "International Control of Subsidies and Countervailing Duties," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(4), pages 707-725, September.
- Fors, Gunnar, 1991. "Stainless steel in Sweden : antidumping attacks, good international citizenship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 744, The World Bank.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:84:y:1990:i:01:p:21-46_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Michael Finger & Patrick Messerlin, 1989. "The effects of industrial countries' policies on developing countries," Sciences Po publications 3, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M & Hall, H Keith & Nelson, Douglas R, 1982. "The Political Economy of Administered Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 452-466, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2005.
"The Rise of US Anti-dumping Activity in Historical Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 651-668, May.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2005. "The Rise of U.S. Antidumping Activity in Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 05/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Irwin, 2004. "The Rise of U.S. Antidumping Actions in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 10582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; National Governance; Markets and Market Access; Access to Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.