Antidumping Policy In The European Community: Political Discretion Or Technical Determination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eymann, Angelika & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1990. "Antidumping policy in the European Community: Political discretion or technical determination," Discussion Papers, Series II 106, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Michael O, 1992. "Rules or Politics? An Empirical Analysis of ITC Anti-dumping Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1989. "Strategic Use of Antidumping Law to Enforce Tacit International Collusion," NBER Working Papers 3016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hillman, Arye L, 1990. "Protectionist Policies as the Regulation of International Industry," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 101-110, November.
- Finger, J. Michael & Murray, Tracy, 1990. "Policing unfair imports : the U.S. example," Policy Research Working Paper Series 401, The World Bank.
- Finger, J M & Hall, H Keith & Nelson, Douglas R, 1982. "The Political Economy of Administered Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 452-466, June.
- Finger, J Michael & Nogues, Julio, 1987. "International Control of Subsidies and Countervailing Duties," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(4), pages 707-725, September.
- repec:fth:michin:273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Messerlin, 1989. "The ec antidumping regulations: A first economic appraisal, 1980–85," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(3), pages 563-587, September.
- Messerlin, Patrick A., 1990. "Antidumping regulations or procartel law? : the European Community chemical cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 397, The World Bank.
- Michael P. Leidy & Bernard M. Hoekman, 1991.
"Spurious Injury As Indirect Rent Seeking: Free Trade Under The Prospect Of Protection,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 111-137, July.
- Leidy, M.P. & Hoekman, B.M., 1991. "Spurious Injury as Indirect Rent Seeking: Free Trade Under The Prospect of Protection," Working Papers 273, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bown, Chad P., 2006. "The World Trade Organization and antidumping in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4014, The World Bank.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Which Antidumping Cases Reach the WTO?," Ratio Working Papers 286, The Ratio Institute.
- Bruce Blonigen & Thomas Prusa, 2003. "The Cost of Antidumping: the Devil is in the Details," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 233-245.
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2009. "From Agreement to Application: An Analysis of Determinations under the WTO Antidumping Agreement," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 969-985, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:18:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mustapha SADNI JALLAB, 2007. "The Political Influence Of European And American Antidumping Decisions: Some Empirical Evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(18), pages 1-8.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- Niels, Gunnar & ten Kate, Adriaan, 2006. "Antidumping policy in developing countries: Safety valve or obstacle to free trade?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 618-638, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:8:y:1996:i:2:p:111-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.