Spurious Injury As Indirect Rent Seeking: Free Trade Under The Prospect Of Protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Leidy, M.P. & Hoekman, B.M., 1991. "Spurious Injury as Indirect Rent Seeking: Free Trade Under The Prospect of Protection," Working Papers 273, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2004.
"Policies Facilitating Firm Adjustment to Globalization,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 457-473, Autumn.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2004. "Policies facilitating firm adjustment to globalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3441, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Javorcik, Beata, 2004. "Policies Facilitating Firm Adjustment to Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 4692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael P. Leidy, 1994. "TRADE POLICY AND INDIRECT RENT SEEKING: A SYNTHESIS OF RECENT WORK -super-†," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 97-118, July.
- Greaney, Theresa M., 1999. "Manipulating market shares: The indirect effects of voluntary import expansions (VIEs)," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 95-113, January.
- Angelika Eymann & Ludger Schuknecht, 1996.
"Antidumping Policy In The European Community: Political Discretion Or Technical Determination,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, July.
- Eymann, Angelika & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1990. "Antidumping policy in the European Community: Political discretion or technical determination," Discussion Papers, Series II 106, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- Aksel Erbahar & Yuan Zi, 2015. "Cascading Trade Protection: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," CTEI Working Papers series 04-2015, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, The Graduate Institute.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:274-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erbahar, Aksel & Zi, Yuan, 2017. "Cascading trade protection: Evidence from the US," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 274-299.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:3:y:1991:i:2:p:111-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.