The impact of an adolescent girls employment program : the EPAG project in Liberia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Ibarraran & Laura Ripani & Bibiana Taboada & Juan Villa & Brigida Garcia, 2014.
"Life skills, employability and training for disadvantaged youth: Evidence from a randomized evaluation design,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Ibarrarán, Pablo & Ripani, Laura & Taboada, Bibiana & Villa, Juan Miguel & García, Brígida, 2012. "Life Skills, Employability and Training for Disadvantaged Youth: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation Design," IZA Discussion Papers 6617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Ibarrarán & Laura Ripani & Bibiana Taboada & Juan Miguel Villa & Brígida García, 2012. "Life Skills, Employability and Training for Disadvantage Youth: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation Design," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4070, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C, 1978. "Estimating the Effect of Training Programs on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 47-57, February.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean & Yin, Wesley, 2010.
"Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 333-344, March.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 949, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean S. & Yin, Wesley, 2007. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dean Karlan & Nava Ashraf & Wesley Yin, 2007. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 106, Center for Global Development.
- Sarah Baird & Ephraim Chirwa & Craig McIntosh & Berk Özler, 2010.
"The short‐term impacts of a schooling conditional cash transfer program on the sexual behavior of young women,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 55-68, September.
- Baird, Sarah & Chirwa, Ephraim & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2009. "The short-term impacts of a schooling conditional cash transfer program on the sexual behavior of young women," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5089, The World Bank.
- David Card & Pablo Ibarraran & Ferdinando Regalia & David Rosas & Yuri Soares, 2007. "The Labor Market Impacts of Youth Training in the Dominican Republic: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 12883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio Attanasio & Adriana Kugler & Costas Meghir, 2008. "Training Disadvantaged Youth in Latin America: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 13931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence, 1995. "Does Female Income Share Influence Household Expenditures? Evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 77-96, February.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
- Oriana Bandiera & Niklas Buehren & Robin Burgess & Markus Goldstein & Selim Gulesci & Imran Rasul & Munshi Sulaiman, 2013. "Empowering Adolescent Girls in Uganda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25458, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayra Buvinic & Megan Oâ€™Donnell, 2017. "Gender Matters in Economic Empowerment Interventions: A Research Review," Working Papers id:11926, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Toward Solutions for Youth Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23262, The World Bank.
- Ayesha Khan & Mupuwaliywa Mupuwaliywa, 2015. "Providing Out-of-School Girls with Skills," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23868, The World Bank.
- Shubha Chakravarty & Sarah Haddock & Ioana Botea, 2016. "Providing Out-of-School Adolescent Girls with Skills," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24571, The World Bank.
- Maria Laura Sánchez Puerta & Alexandria Valerio & Marcela Gutiérrez Bernal, 2016. "Taking Stock of Programs to Develop Socioemotional Skills," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24737.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Education; Population Policies; Education For All; Access&Equity in Basic Education; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-04-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-04-11 (Development)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .