Report NEP-DEV-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Rosati, Furio C., 2014. "Cash transfers and child labor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6826, The World Bank.
- Kraay, Aart & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Do poverty traps exist ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6835, The World Bank.
- Nava Ashraf & Diego Aycinena & Claudia Martinez & Dean Yang, 2014. "Savings in Transnational Households: A Field Experiment among Migrants from El Salvador," NBER Working Papers 20024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lakshmi Iyer & Petia Topalova, 2014. "Poverty and Crime: Evidence from Rainfall and Trade Shocks in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-067, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2014.
- Waage Skjeflo, Sofie & Bruvik Westberg, Nina, 2014. "Learning the hard way? Adapting to climate risk in Tanzania," CLTS Working Papers 4/14, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid.s Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09na40maa99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Alem, Yonas, 2014. "Poverty Persistence and Intra-Household Heterogeneity in Occupations: Some Evidence from Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-14-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Samuel Kobina Annim & Katsushi S. Imai, 2014. "Nutritional Status of Children, Food Consumption Diversity and Ethnicity in Lao PDR," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- De Paoli, Anna & Mendola, Mariapia, 2014. "International Labor Mobility and Child Work in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaminski, Jonathan & Christiaensen, Luc, 2014. "Post-harvest loss in Sub-Saharan Africa -- what do farmers say ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6831, The World Bank.
- Pickbourn, Lynda & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2013. "Impact of sectoral allocation of foreign aid on gender equity and human development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alem, Yonas, 2014. "Life-Satisfaction in Urban Ethiopia: The Role of Relative Poverty and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers dp-14-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Douzounet Mallaye & Yogo Thierry Urbain, 2013. "Foreign aid and mobilization of growth factors in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "The Informal Sector Wage Gap: New Evidence using Quantile Estimations on Panel Data," Working Papers halshs-00967324, HAL.
- Adoho, Franck & Chakravarty, Shubha & Korkoyah, Jr, Dala T. & Lundberg, Mattias & Tasneem, Afia, 2014. "The impact of an adolescent girls employment program : the EPAG project in Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6832, The World Bank.