Impact of intermittent screening and treatment for malaria among school children in Kenya : a cluster randomized trial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Caroline & Abeku, Tarekegn A. & Rapuoda, Beth & Okia, Michael & Cox, Jonathan, 2008. "District-based malaria epidemic early warning systems in East Africa: Perceptions of acceptability and usefulness among key staff at health facility, district and central levels," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 292-300, July.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubeck, Margaret M. & Gove, Amber, 2015. "The early grade reading assessment (EGRA): Its theoretical foundation, purpose, and limitations," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 315-322.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-016-0304-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Disease Control&Prevention; Primary Education; Adolescent Health; Educational Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-03-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-03-15 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2014-03-15 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2014-03-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .