Impact of intermittent screening and treatment for malaria among school children in Kenya : a cluster randomized trial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Caroline & Abeku, Tarekegn A. & Rapuoda, Beth & Okia, Michael & Cox, Jonathan, 2008. "District-based malaria epidemic early warning systems in East Africa: Perceptions of acceptability and usefulness among key staff at health facility, district and central levels," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 292-300, July.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubeck, Margaret M. & Gove, Amber, 2015. "The early grade reading assessment (EGRA): Its theoretical foundation, purpose, and limitations," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 315-322.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-016-0304-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Disease Control&Prevention; Primary Education; Adolescent Health; Educational Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-03-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-03-15 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2014-03-15 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2014-03-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.