Does growth generate jobs in Eastern Europe and Central Asia ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omar S. Arias & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo & María E. Dávalos & Indhira Santos & Erwin R. Tiongson & Carola Gruen & Natasha de Andrade Falcão & Gady Saiovici & Cesar A. Cancho, 2014. "Back to Work : Growing with Jobs in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16570.
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Arias-Vazquez, Francisco Javier & Lee, Jean Nahrae & Newhouse, David, 2012.
"The Role of Sectoral Growth Patterns in Labor Market Development,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arias-Vazquez , Francisco Javier & Lee, Jean N. & Newhouse, David, 2012. "The role of sectoral growth patterns in labor market development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6250, The World Bank.
- Lorenzo E Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique Guillaume, 2012.
"Labor Market Flexibility and Unemployment: New Empirical Evidence of Static and Dynamic Effects,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 251-273, June.
- Lorenzo E. Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique M. Guillaume, 2012. "Labor Market Flexibility and Unemployment; New Empirical Evidence of Static and Dynamic Effects," IMF Working Papers 12/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence Ball & Daniel Leigh & Prakash Loungani, 2017.
"Okun's Law: Fit at 50?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(7), pages 1413-1441, October.
- Laurence Ball & Daniel Leigh & Prakash Loungani, 2012. "Okun's Law: Fit at 50?," Economics Working Paper Archive 606, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Laurence M. Ball & Daniel Leigh & Prakash Loungani, 2013. "Okun's Law; Fit at 50?," IMF Working Papers 13/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav, 2011. "Labor Market Adjustment: Is Russia Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 5588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Furceri & Lorenzo E. Bernal-Verdugo & Dominique M. Guillaume, 2012. "Crises, Labor Market Policy, and Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 12/65, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Markets and Market Access; Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2014-02-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .