Structural unemployment and its determinants in the EU countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Cianci, 2016. "Disoccupazione strutturale in Italia e regole europee di bilancio," a/ Working Papers Series 1601, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Elva Bova & Christina Kolerus & Sampawende Tapsoba, 2015.
"A fiscal job? An analysis of fiscal policy and the labor market,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Elva Bova & Christina Kolerus & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "A Fiscal Job? An Analysis of Fiscal Policy and the Labor Market," IMF Working Papers 14/216, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:03p:451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2017.
"The performativity of potential output: pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies,"
Review of International Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 904-928, September.
- Jakob Kapeller & Philipp Heimberger, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," ICAE Working Papers 50, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," Working Papers Series 50, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- K. Mc Morrow & F. Orlandi & R. Raciborski & W. Roeger & V. Vandermeulen & J. in’tVeld & L. Vogel, 2016. "Medium term economic dynamics of the Euro Area," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-43, January.
- repec:zbw:rwikon:168633 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1751 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:svrwjg:201718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breuer, Sebastian & Elstner, Steffen, 2017. "Die Wachstumsperspektiven der deutschen Wirtschaft vor dem Hintergrund des demografischen Wandels: Die Mittelfristprojektion des Sachverständigenrates," Working Papers 07/2017, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels & Jan van der Linden & Dirk Verwerft, 2017. "Working Paper 01-17 - Public Investment in Belgium - Current State and Economic Impact," Working Papers 1701, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:53:y:2015:i:2:p:149-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:3p:451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berthold, Norbert & Gründler, Klaus, 2013. "Dezentrale Wirtschaftspolitik in Europa: Basis einer stabilen Währungsunion," Discussion Paper Series 121, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Pesliakaite, Jurgita, 2015. "Determinants of unemployment in CEE-10 economies: the role of labour market institutions and the macroeconomic environment in 2002–2012," MPRA Paper 66041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pošta, 2015. "Time-Varying NAIRU and Some of Its Determinants—A Semi-Structural Approach: Evidence from Eastern European Economies," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2014. "The potential growth impact of structural reforms in the EU. A benchmarking exercise," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 541, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Other
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .