Report NEP-EEC-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abbassi, Puriya & Linzert, Tobias, 2012. "The effectiveness of monetary policy in steering money market rates during the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 14/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Holton, Sarah & Lawless, Martina & McCann, Fergal, 2012. "Firm Credit in Europe: A Tale of Three Crises," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Fiscal Union in Europe? Redistributive and Stabilising Effects of an EU Tax-Benefit System," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- D'Elia, Enrico, 2012. "A case study: the revisions and forecasts of Euro Area quarterly GDP," MPRA Paper 40264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2012. "Modifying Taylor Reaction Functions in Presence of the Zero-Lower-Bound: Evidence for the ECB and the Fed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1218, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klara Stovicek & Alessandro Turrini, 2012. "Benchmarking Unemployment Benefit Systems," European Economy - Economic Papers 454, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sascha Sardadvar, 2011. "Regional Convergence and Divergence Tendencies in Europe: Concepts and Recent Developments," ERSA conference papers ersa10p575, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabrice Orlandi, 2012. "Structural unemployment and its determinants in the EU countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 455, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Per-Olof Bjuggren & Andreas Hâˆšâˆ‚gberg, 2011. "Legal Origin and Size Effects in European Listed Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1488, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & Andres Maroto-Sanchez, 2011. "Regional productivity growth in European countries. The role of services," ERSA conference papers ersa10p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Siyi Zhu, 2011. "Is there a 'race to the bottom' in central counterparties competition?," DNB Occasional Studies 906, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.