Benchmarking Unemployment Benefit Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias da Silva, António & Turrini, Alessandro, 2015. "Precarious and Less Well Paid? Wage Differences between Permanent and Fixed-term Contracts across the EU," IZA Policy Papers 105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aristei, David & Perugini, Cristiano, 2015. "The drivers of income mobility in Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-224.
- Andrea Brandolini & Francesca Carta & Francesco D'Amuri, 2016.
"A Feasible Unemployment-Based Shock Absorber for the Euro Area,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1123-1141, September.
- Andrea Brandolini & Francesca Carta & Francesco D'Amuri, 2014. "A feasible unemployment-based shock absorber for the Euro Area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 254, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brandolini, Andrea & Carta, Francesca & D'Amuri, Francesco, 2015. "A Feasible Unemployment-Based Shock Absorber for the Euro Area," IZA Policy Papers 97, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O'Campo, Patricia & Molnar, Agnes & Ng, Edwin & Renahy, Emilie & Mitchell, Christiane & Shankardass, Ketan & St. John, Alexander & Bambra, Clare & Muntaner, Carles, 2015. "Social welfare matters: A realist review of when, how, and why unemployment insurance impacts poverty and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 88-94.
- Pesliakaite, Jurgita, 2015. "Determinants of unemployment in CEE-10 economies: the role of labour market institutions and the macroeconomic environment in 2002–2012," MPRA Paper 66041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Lafuente, 2017. "Search capital and Unemployment Duration (Preliminary)," ESE Discussion Papers 283, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Amine Samir, 2016. "The Canadian Unemployment Insurance Generosity: Reflections from a Comparative Analysis," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(3), pages 133-145, September.
More about this item
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-07-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-07-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .