Interest rate policy in Egypt : its role in stabilization and adjustment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1983.
"Inflation, Tax Rules, and the Long-term Interest Rate,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 153-185
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1978. "Inflation, Tax Rules, and the Long Term-Interest Rate," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(1), pages 61-110.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Inflation, Tax Rules, and the Long Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roe, Alan R., 1982. "High interest rates: a new conventional wisdom for development policy? some conclusions from Sri Lankan experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 211-222, March.
- Ortiz, Guillermo, 1983. "Currency Substitution in Mexico: The Dollarization Problem," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 174-185, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marwa A. Elsherif, 2016. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Central Bank Actions in Egypt: Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1209-1216.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin & Ahmed Kouchouk, 2003. "On Exchange Rate Policy: The Case of Egypt 1970-2001," Working Papers 0312, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2003.
- Dinh, Hinh T. & Giugale, Marcelo, 1991. "Inflation tax and deficit financing in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 668, The World Bank.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Dailami, Mansoor, 1990. "Fiscal policy and private investment in developing countries : recent evidence on key selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 559, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Financial Intermediation; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .