A multiple correspondence analysis approach to the measurement of multidimensional poverty in Morocco, 2001-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Yves Duclos & David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2006. "Robust Multidimensional Poverty Comparisons," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 943-968, October.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 476-487.
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2013.
"Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Wellbeing: An Overview,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 7-34, January.
- Koen DECANCQ & María Ana LUGO, 2010. "Weights in multidimensional indices of well-being: an overview," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen & LUGO, Maria Ana, 2013. "Weights in multidimensional indices of wellbeing: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2493, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1977. "Multidimensional Egalitarianisms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garbero, Alessandra & Songsermsawas, Tisorn, 2017. "How Much have Agricultural Projects Contributed to Economic Mobility and Food Security in China?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258097, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji & Yélé Maweki Batana & Dénis Ouedraogo, 2015.
"Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in West Africa: The case of Burkina Faso and Togo,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(11), pages 980-1004, November.
- Agbodji, Akoete Ega & Batana, Yele Maweki & Ouedraogo, Denis, 2013. "Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in west Africa : the case of Burkina Faso and Togo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6522, The World Bank.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji, Yélé Maweki Batana and Dénis Ouedraogo, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Multidimensional Welfare Deprivation in West Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso and Togo," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp064, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Atika Pasha, 2015. "Regional Perspectives to the Multidimensional Poverty Index," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 188, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Gbetoton Nadege, Djossou & Gilles Quentin, Kane & Novignon, Jacob, 2017. "Is growth pro-poor in Benin? evidence using a multidimensional measure of poverty," MPRA Paper 77963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1473-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Regional Economic Development; Achieving Shared Growth; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.