Climate change and the economics of targeted mitigation in sectors with long-lived capital stock
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Ssewanyana & Stephen D. Younger, 2008. "Infant Mortality in Uganda: Determinants, Trends and the Millennium Development Goals," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(1), pages 34-61, January.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn, 2006.
"A Multilevel Approach to Explain Child Mortality and Undernutrition in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
152, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Misselhorn, Mark & Harttgen, Kenneth, 2006. "A Multilevel Approach to Explain Child Mortality and Undernutrition in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 20, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Lavy, Victor & Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan & de Vreyer, Philippe, 1996.
"Quality of health care, survival and health outcomes in Ghana,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-357, June.
- Lavy, V & Strauss, J & Thomas, D & de Vreyer, P, 1996. "Quality of Health Care, Survivial and Health Outcomes in Ghana," Papers 96-20, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2008.
"Birth spacing, fertility selection and child survival: Analysis using a correlated hazard model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 690-705, May.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis Using a Correlated Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pushkar Maitra & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis using a Correlated Hazard Model," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-09, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- D. Omariba & Roderic Beaujot & Fernando Rajulton, 2007. "Determinants of infant and child mortality in Kenya: an analysis controlling for frailty effects," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(3), pages 299-321, June.
- Fay, Marianne & Leipziger, Danny & Wodon, Quentin & Yepes, Tito, 2005. "Achieving child-health-related Millennium Development Goals: The role of infrastructure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1267-1284, August.
- Martin Brockerhoff, 1990. "Rural-to-Urban migration and child survival in Senegal," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(4), pages 601-616, November.
- Filmer, Deon*Pritchett, Lant, 1998. "Estimating wealth effects without expenditure data - or tears : with an application to educational enrollments in states of India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1994, The World Bank.
- Saifuddin Ahmed & W. Mosley, 2002. "Simultaneity in the use of maternal-child health care and contraceptives: evidence from developing countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(1), pages 75-93, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:11:1926-1931_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brockerhoff, Martin & Derose, Laurie F., 1996. "Child survival in East Africa: The impact of preventive health care," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1841-1857, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2012.
"The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2012. "The role of economic policy in climate change adaptation," EIB Working Papers 2012/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2014. "The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation," Munich Reprints in Economics 22181, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- J. Hourcade & B. Perrissin Fabert & J. Rozenberg, 2012.
"Venturing into uncharted financial waters: an essay on climate-friendly finance,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 165-186, May.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Baptiste Perrissin-Fabert & Julie Rozenberg, 2011. "Venturing into Uncharted Financial Waters : an Essay on Climate-Friendly Finance," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866434, HAL.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2010. "Climate Change and the World Bank Group : Phase II - The Challenge of Low-Carbon Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2548, March.
- Paul Lehmann & Felix Creutzig & Melf-Hinrich Ehlers & Nele Friedrichsen & Clemens Heuson & Lion Hirth & Robert Pietzcker, 2012. "Carbon Lock-Out: Advancing Renewable Energy Policy in Europe," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-32, February.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Guy Meunier & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2012.
"How inertia and limited potentials affect the timing of sectoral abatements in optimal climate policy,"
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Meunier, Guy & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012. "How inertia and limited potentials affect the timing of sectoral abatements in optimal climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6154, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Bonvecchi & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"The Presidency and the Executive Branch in Latin America: What We Know and What We Need to Know,"
Research Department Publications
4756, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jorge Fernández & Sebastián J. Miller, 2011. "When Should Developing Countries Announce Their Climate Policy?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3960, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Giordano, Thierry, 2012. "Adaptive planning for climate resilient long-lived infrastructures," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 80-89.
- Lennox, James A. & Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan, 2017.
"Directed technical change with capital-embodied technologies: Implications for climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 400-409.
- James A. Lennox & Jan Witajewski, 2014. "Directed Technical Change With Capital-Embodied Technologies: Implications For Climate Policy," Working Papers 2014.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Martimort & Stéphane Straub, 2016.
"How To Design Infrastructure Contracts In A Warming World: A Critical Appraisal Of Public–Private Partnerships,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 61-88, February.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2012. "How to Design Infrastructure Contracts in a Warming World? A Critical Appraisal of Public-Private Partnerships," TSE Working Papers 12-315, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2012. "How to Design Infrastructure Contracts in a Warming World? A Critical Appraisal of Public-Private Partnerships," IDEI Working Papers 724, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Martimort & Stephane Straub, 2016. "How to design infrastructure contracts in a warning world: a critical appraisal of public-private partnerships," Post-Print halshs-01328640, HAL.
- Jorge Fernández & Sebastián J. Miller, 2011.
"When Should Developing Countries Announce Their Climate Policy?,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3960, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jorge Fernandez & Sebastian Miller, 2011. "When Should Developing Countries Announce Their Climate Policy?," Research Department Publications 4755, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Giuseppe Bellantuono, 2014. "The regulatory anticommons of green infrastructures," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 325-354, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Climate Change Economics; Energy Production and Transportation; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-10-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .