Report NEP-PPM-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Rivers Network IRN, 2009. "New Financiers and the Environment: Ten Perspectives on How Financial Institutions can Protect the Enviornment," Working Papers id:2228, eSocialSciences.
- Shalizi, Zmarak & Lecocq, Franck, 2009. "Climate change and the economics of targeted mitigation in sectors with long-lived capital stock," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5063, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0736r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theresa Fahrenberger, 2009. "Short-term Deviations from Simple Majority Voting," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/115, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- K P Kannan & R J S Spencer, 2009. "A Social Cost Approach to Choice at Technology in Building Construction: A Study of Some Alternative Technologies in Kerala," Working Papers id:2215, eSocialSciences.