The Regional Dimension of North-South Trade-Related R&D Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schiff, Maurice, 2001.
"Will the Real “Natural Trading Partner” Please Stand Up?,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 245-261.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1999. "Will the real"natural trading partner"please stand up?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2161, The World Bank.
- Pravin Krishna, 2003. "Are Regional Trading Partners "Natural"?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 202-231, February.
- Maurice Schiff & Yanling Wang, 2006. "North-South and South-South trade-related technology diffusion: an industry-level analysis of direct and indirect effects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 831-844, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNorth-South Trade; R&D; Regional Spillovers;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .