Report NEP-INT-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2009. "The Margins of US Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0906, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Njinkeu, Dominique & S. Wilson, John & Powo Fosso, Bruno, 2008. "Expanding Trade within Africa: The Impact of Trade Facilitation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4790, The World Bank.
- Hoekman , Bernard & Nicita, Alessandro, 2008. "Trade Policy, Trade Costs, and Developing Country Trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4797, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1056, The University of Melbourne.
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2009. "International Trade Integration: A Disaggregated Approach," CEP Discussion Papers dp0908, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås, 2008. "The Impact of Services Trade Liberalisation on Trade in Non-Agricultural Products," OECD Trade Policy Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- Giovanni Ferri & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2009. "Bank internationalization and trade: What comes first?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 11, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Alessandrini, Michele & Enowbi Batuo, Michael, 2008. "The Trade Specialization of SANE:Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 13216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Joachim Wagner, 2009. "Subsidies and Exports in Germany First Evidence from Enterprise Panel Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 117, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2009. "The Regional Dimension of North-South Trade-Related R&D Spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4826, The World Bank.
- Inui, Tomohiko & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Pocet, Sandra, 2008. "The Location of Japanese MNCs Affiliates: Agglomeration Spillovers and Firm Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Series a506, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Imbriani, Cesare & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Exporting quality: is it the right strategy for the Italian manufacturing sector?," MPRA Paper 13327, University Library of Munich, Germany.