North-South and South-South trade-related technology diffusion: an industry-level analysis of direct and indirect effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "North-South Trade, Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 79, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jan Van Hove, 2008. "The Impact of R&D Spillovers on Export Value: Does the Transmission Channel matter?," Working Papers 2008.3, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2015. "The EU-Ukraine Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement and the importance of FDI," EcoMod2015 8391, EcoMod.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017.
"Education, Governance, and Trade- and Distance-related Technology Diffusion: Accounting for the Latin America-East Asia TFP Gap, and the TFP Impact of South America’s Greater Distance to the North,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
126, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Education, Governance, and Trade- and Distance-Related Technology Diffusion: Accounting for the Latin America-East Asia TFP Gap, and the TFP Impact of South America's Greater Distance to the North," IZA Discussion Papers 11049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hulya Ulku & Mehmet Pamukcu, 2015. "The impact of R&D and knowledge diffusion on the productivity of manufacturing firms in Turkey," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95, August.
- Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2016. "Modeling of FDI in business services: Additional effects in case of Ukraine's European integration," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 1010-1043, October.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2009. "The Regional Dimension of North-South Trade-Related R&D Spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4826, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David G., 2013.
"Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Kensuke Kubo, 2011. "Productivity, R&D, and Intellectual Property Rights in East Asia and India," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi, 2016. "Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7660, The World Bank.
- Yanling Wang, 2009. "Is North-South Trade-Related Technology Diffusion Regional?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 402-412, July.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2014. "What Role for 'Learning'? A North-South Tale of Enrichment Effect∗," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 67-85, March.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:2025-2045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2015. "Why some countries are slow in acquiring new technologies? A model of trade-led diffusion and absorption," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 65-91.
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"International R&D Spillovers and Business Service Innovation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(12), pages 2025-2045, December.
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- World Bank, 2016. "Assessing the Impact of WTO Accession on Belarus," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24698, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2009. "North-South Trade-related Technology Diffusion, Brain Drain and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4828, The World Bank.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2010. "Regional trade policy options for Tanzania : the importance of services commitments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5481, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Balistreri & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2015. "Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa: What are the Stakes?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(5), pages 677-706.
- Rashid NIKZAD, 2014. "Revisiting the Impacts of Domestic and Foreign Technology Spillovers on Canadian Industries, 1978-1997," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 73-86.
- Yanling Wang, 2010. "Exposure to FDI and New Plant Survival: Evidence in Canada," Carleton Economic Papers 10-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2012. "Kazakhstan : Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12299, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs Union for Kazakhstan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2722, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2017. "Education, Governance, Trade and Distance: Impact on Technology Diffusion and the East Asia-Latin America Productivity Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 10843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:39:y:2006:i:3:p:831-844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.