Post-conflict justice and sustainable peace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Galtung, 1985. "Twenty-Five Years of Peace Research: Ten Challenges and Some Responses," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 22(2), pages 141-158, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:93:y:1999:i:03:p:501-517_21 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siyan Chen & Norman V. Loayza & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2008.
"The Aftermath of Civil War,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(1), pages 63-85, February.
- Siyan Chen & Norman V. Loayza & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2007. "The aftermath of Civil War," Economics Working Papers 1043, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chen, Siyan & Loayza, Norman V. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2007. "The aftermath of civil war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4190, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Conflict and Violence; Post Conflict Reintegration; Peace & Peacekeeping; Corruption & Anitcorruption Law; Education and Society;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .