Post-conflict justice and sustainable peace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Galtung, 1985. "Twenty-Five Years of Peace Research: Ten Challenges and Some Responses," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 22(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Gibson, James L. & Gouws, Amanda, 1999. "Truth and Reconciliation in South Africa: Attributions of Blame and the Struggle over Apartheid," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 501-517, September.
- Nils Petter Gleditsch & Peter Wallensteen & Mikael Eriksson & Margareta Sollenberg & Hã…Vard Strand, 2002. "Armed Conflict 1946-2001: A New Dataset," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 39(5), pages 615-637, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siyan Chen & Norman V. Loayza & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2008.
"The Aftermath of Civil War,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(1), pages 63-85, February.
- Siyan Chen & Norman V. Loayza & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2007. "The aftermath of Civil War," Economics Working Papers 1043, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chen, Siyan & Loayza, Norman V. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2007. "The aftermath of civil war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4190, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Conflict and Violence; Post Conflict Reintegration; Peace & Peacekeeping; Corruption & Anitcorruption Law; Education and Society;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.