Sustaining urban growth through innovative capacity : Beijing and Shanghai in comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Baark, 2001. "TECHNOLOGY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN CHINA: Commercialization Reforms in the Science and Technology Sector," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 18(1), pages 112-129, March.
More about this item
KeywordsICT Policy and Strategies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Water and Industry; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-12-14 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-12-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-14 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .