Designing performance: the semi-autonomous revenue authority model in Africa and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Serra, Pablo, 2003.
"Measuring the Performance of Chile’s Tax Administration,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 56(2), pages 373-383, June.
- Pablo Serra, 2000. "Measuring the Performance of Chile's Tax Administration," Documentos de Trabajo 77, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Francisco Durand & Rosemary Thorp, 1998. "Reforming the state: A study of the peruvian tax reform," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 133-151.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "Modernization Of Tax Administrations:Revenue Boards And Privatization As Instruments For Change," Development Discussion Papers 1994-01, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M Bird & Eric M Zolt, 2008.
"Tax Policy in Emerging Countries,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 26(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Warlters, Michael & Auriol, Emmanuelle, 2005. "The marginal cost of public funds in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3679, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Enterprise Development&Reform; Public Health Promotion; Banks&Banking Reform; National Governance; Municipal Financial Management; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .