Strategic Communication for Privatization, Public-Private Partnerships, and Private Participation in Infrastructure Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Domenico Siniscalco & Marcella Fantini, 2000. "Privatisation and Institutions: A Cross Country Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Mitchell & Karla Chaman-Ruiz, 2007. "Communication-Based Assessment for Bank Operations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6731, August.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aysit Tansel, 1997. "Workers Displaced Due to Privatization in Turkey:Before Versus After Displacement," Working Papers 9719, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Apr 1997.
- Mary M. Shirley, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: The Economics and Politics of Government Ownership," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 849-864.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "Modernization Of Tax Administrations:Revenue Boards And Privatization As Instruments For Change," Development Discussion Papers 1994-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- McPhail, K. & Davy, A., 1998. "Integrating Social Concerns into Private Sector Decisionmaking. A Review of Corporate Practices in the Mining, Oil, and Gas Sectors," World Bank - Discussion Papers 384, World Bank.
- Shirley, Mary & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "Public versus private ownership : the current state of the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2420, The World Bank.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1994. "Politicians and Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 995-1025.
- Sumir Lal, 2006. "Can Good Economics Ever Be Good Politics? Case Study of India's Power Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7032, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasia Kireeva & Tatiana Tischenko & Ilya Sokolov & Elizaveta Khudko, 2012. "Public Private Partnership as an Instrument for Supporting Innovations," Published Papers 167, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Michael Trebilcock & Michael Rosenstock, 2015. "Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships in the Developing World: Lessons from Recent Experience," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 335-354, April.
- Mostafavi, Ali & Abraham, Dulcy & Vives, Antonio, 2014. "Exploratory analysis of public perceptions of innovative financing for infrastructure systems in the U.S," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 10-23.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - Privatization Private Sector Development - E-Business Banks and Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Finance and Financial Sector Development Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.