Production and cost functions and their application to the port sector : a literature survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Tretheway, Michael W, 1980. "Flexible Cost Functions for Multiproduct Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 477-481, August.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Economies of Scale in Multi-Output Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 481-493.
- Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 1990. "Proper Quadratic Cost Functions with an Application to the Bell System," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 202-210, May.
- Burgess, David F, 1974. "A Cost Minimization Approach to Import Demand Equations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(2), pages 225-234, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilmsmeier, Gordon & Hoffmann, Jan & Sanchez, Ricardo J., 2006. "The Impact of Port Characteristics on International Maritime Transport Costs," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 117-140, January.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Talley, Wayne K., 2006. "Introduction," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Bichou, Khalid, 2006. "Chapter 24 Review of Port Performance Approaches and a Supply Chain Framework to Port Performance Benchmarking," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 567-598, January.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2009. "Track wear-and-tear cost by traffic class: Functional form, zero output levels and marginal cost pricing recovery on the French rail network," Working Papers halshs-00574977, HAL.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2008.
"Eficiency of Infrastructure: The Case of Container Ports,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 9(1), pages 165-194.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, "undated". "Efficiency of Infrastructure: the Case of Container Ports," EcoMod2006 272100039, EcoMod.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2006. "Efficiency Of Infrastructure: The Case Of Container Ports," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 124, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Brooks, Mary R., 2006. "Chapter 25 Issues in Measuring Port Devolution Program Performance: A Managerial Perspective," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 599-629, January.
- Wilmsmeier, Gordon & Sanchez, Ricardo J., 2009. "The relevance of international transport costs on food prices: Endogenous and exogenous effects," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 56-66.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_eej.2015.56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Business Environment; Information Technology; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Business Environment; Business in Development; Information Technology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.