Public finance and economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario I. Blejer & Mohsin S. Khan, 1984. "Government Policy and Private Investment in Developing Countries (Politique des pouvoirs publics et investissement privÃ© dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement) (PolÃtica estatal e inversiÃ³n privada en lo," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(2), pages 379-403, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Khalilzadeh-Shirazi, Javad, 1988. "Public finance in adjustment programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 128, The World Bank.
- Owolabi A. & Ibukun – Falayi, Owoola. R., 2015. "Government Sectorial Spending and Its Effect on Nigerian Economic Growth," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(6), pages 883-891, June.
- Stephen S. Everhart & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2001. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-2000 and the Impact on Private Investment of Corruption and the Quality of Public Investment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13989, January.
- Balassa, Bela, 1990. "Indicative planning in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 439, The World Bank.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & PANG & Ahmet Faruk AYSAN, 2006.
"Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries,"
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries," Working Papers halshs-00562635, HAL.
- Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Modeling investment behavior in developing countries : an application to Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 452, The World Bank.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i3p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1989. "The economics of the government budget constraint," Policy Research Working Paper Series 224, The World Bank.
- Linn, Johannes F. & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1989. "Public finance, trade, and development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 181, The World Bank.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Dailami, Mansoor, 1990. "Fiscal policy and private investment in developing countries : recent evidence on key selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 559, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Stabilization; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Macroeconomic Management; Achieving Shared Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.