Regional differences between North and South Greece at the turn of the century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Provopoulos, George A, 1982. "Public Spending and Deficits: The Greek Experience," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 37(3), pages 422-427.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-296, June.
- Hadjimatheou, G, 1976. "On the Empirical Evidence on Government Expenditure Development," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 31(1), pages 144-149.
- Henning, John A & Tussing, A Dale, 1974. "Income Elasticity of the Demand for Public Expenditures in the United States," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 29(3-4), pages 325-341.
- Gould, Frank, 1983. "The Development of Public Expenditures in Western, Industrialised Countries: A Comparative Analysis," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 38(1), pages 38-69.
- Bird, Richard M, 1971. "Wagner's o Law' of Expanding State Activity," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 26(1), pages 1-26.
- Michas, Nicholas A, 1975. "Wagner's Law of Public Expenditures: What Is the Appropriate Measurement for a Valid Test?," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 30(1), pages 77-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostopoulos, Trifon, 2002. "The regional dimensions of the european integration under the expected expansion of the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa02p308, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .