Wagner's Law of Public Expenditures: What Is the Appropriate Measurement for a Valid Test?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 30 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|
- repec:arp:ijefrr:2017:p:44-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Jaen-Garcia, 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Wagner’s Law for the Spain’s Regions," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Kanayo Kingsley Ogujiuba & Kizito Ehigiamusoe, 2014. "Capital Budget Implementation in Nigeria: Evidence from the 2012 Capital Budget," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(3), September.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:69-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Richter & Dimitrios Paparas, 2012. "The validity of Wagner’s Law in Greece during the last 2 centuries," Working Papers 2012.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011.
"The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 708-722.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "The futile quest for a grand explanation of long-run government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 708-722, August.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2010. "The Futile Quest for a Grand Explanation of Long-Run Government Expenditure," Working Paper Series 818, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Oct 2010.
- Durevall, Dick & Henrekson, Magnus, 2010. "The Futile Quest for a Grand Explanation of Long-Run Government Expenditure," Working Papers in Economics 428, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2011.
- Ageli, Dr Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Does Education Expenditure Promote Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jobarteh, Mustapha, 2017. "Testing Wagner's Law for The Gambia, 1977-2013," MPRA Paper 76303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halicioglu Ferda, 2003. "Testing Wagner's Law for Turkey, 1960-2000," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 31-42, August.
- Konstantinos Agorastos & Erotokritos Varelas & Tryfon Kostopoulos, 1998. "Regional differences between North and South Greece at the turn of the century," ERSA conference papers ersa98p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Testing Wagner's Law for Turkey, 1960-2003," Public Economics 0502013, EconWPA.
- Bairam, Erkin I., 1995. "Level of aggregation, variable elasticity and Wagner's law," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 341-344, June.
- Ghartey, Edward E., 2008. "The budgetary process and economic growth: Empirical evidence of the Jamaican economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1128-1136, November.
- Ali, Wajid & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Testing Wagner versus Keynesian Hypothesis for Pakistan: The Role of Aggregate and Disaggregate Expenditure," MPRA Paper 74570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khundrakpam, Jeeavn Kumar, 2003. "Public Sector Spending and Economic Growth in India," MPRA Paper 51105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammed MoosaAgeli, 2013. "Wagner’s Law in Saudi Arabia 1970 - 2012: An Econometric Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 647-659, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:30:y:1975:i:1:p:77-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed