Income Elasticity of the Demand for Public Expenditures in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Jaen-Garcia, 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Wagner’s Law for the Spain’s Regions," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, November.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:69-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Abedian & B. Standish, 1984. "An Analysis of the Sources of Growth in State Expenditure in South Africa 1920-1982," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 52(4), pages 256-267, December.
- Konstantinos Agorastos & Erotokritos Varelas & Tryfon Kostopoulos, 1998. "Regional differences between North and South Greece at the turn of the century," ERSA conference papers ersa98p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Government Spending, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in India: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers id:1809, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:29:y:1974:i:3-4:p:325-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .