Does a country need a promotion agency to attract foreign direct investment : a small analytical model applied to 58 countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Heller, Peter S, 1975. "A Model of Public Fiscal Behavior in Developing Countries: Aid, Investment, and Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 429-445, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Manasoe & Ronald Mears, 2011. "Aftercare of inward foreign direct investment: A case study of South Africa," Working Papers 216, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kartasheva, Anastasia V., 2012. "Design of investment promotion policies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 127-136.
- José Guimón* & Sergey Filippov, 2012. "Competing for High-quality FDI: Management Challenges for Investment Promotion Agencies," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(2), pages 25-44, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Environmental Economics&Policies; Foreign Direct Investment; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; ICT Policy and Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2003-06-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2004-08-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .