Inflation and seigniorage in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiguel, Miguel A, 1989. "Budget Deficits, Stability, and the Monetary Dynamics of Hyperinflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 148-157, May.
- P. C. B. Phillips & S. N. Durlauf, 1986.
"Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 473-495.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Steven N. Durlauf, 1985. "Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 768, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Perron, Pierre, 1988.
"Trends and random walks in macroeconomic time series : Further evidence from a new approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 297-332.
- Perron, P., 1986. "Trends and Random Walks in Macroeconomic Time Series: Further Evidence From a New Approach," Cahiers de recherche 8650, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Stock, James H, 1988. "A Reexamination of Friedman's Consumption Puzzle," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(4), pages 401-407, October.
- Durbin, J, 1970. "Testing for Serial Correlation in Least-Squares Regression When Some of the Regressors are Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 410-421, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Argentine Inflation Saga Approaches Critical Moment
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Carola Binder) in Quantitative Ease on 2013-11-05 04:07:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernando Zuleta G., 1995. "Impuesto Inflacionario Y Señoreaje," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002819, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2007. "The policy dilemma of economic openness and seigniorage-maximizing inflation in dollarised developing countries: The Ghanaian experience," MPRA Paper 37134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baffes, John & Shah, Anwar, 1990. "Taxing choices in deficit reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 556, The World Bank.
- Manuel Bernal Garzón, 2015. "Evolución del señoreaje en un periodo de profundas transformaciones económicas," Revista Equidad y Desarrollo, Universidad de la Salle, May.
- Chamley, Christophe & Honohan, Patrick, 1990. "Taxation of financial intermediation : measurement principles and application to five African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 421, The World Bank.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Heterodox Inflation Stabilization in Argentina, Brazil, and Israel. A Historical Review and Some Stylized Facts," Cahiers de recherche 9707, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Fiscal&Monetary Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.