Productivity growth, capital accumulation, and the banking sector - some lessons from Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nehru, Vikram & Swanson, Eric & Dubey, Ashutosh, 1995. "A new database on human capital stock in developing and industrial countries: Sources, methodology, and results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 379-401, April.
- Barro, Robert J, 1999. "Notes on Growth Accounting," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 119-137, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badeeb, Ramez Abubakr & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2016.
"Oil curse and finance–growth nexus in Malaysia: The role of investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 154-165.
- Ramez Abubakr Badeeb & Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Oil Curse and Finance-Growth Nexus in Malaysia: The Role of Investment," Monash Economics Working Papers 26-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2006.
"Does access to credit improve productivity ? Evidence from Bulgarian firms,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3921, The World Bank.
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2008. "Does access to credit improve productivity? Evidence from Bulgarian firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Veerle Slootmaekers, 2008.
"The Missing Link Between Financial Constraints and Productivity,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
20808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Veerle Slootmaekers, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Financial Constraints and Productivity," IMF Working Papers 09/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Okuda, Hidenobu & Hashimoto, Hidetoshi & Murakami, Michiko, 2002. "Production Technology of Malaysian Commercial Banks: The Estimation of Stochastic Cost Functions Adjusted to The Non-Performing Loans," Discussion Papers 2002-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Okuda, Hidenobu & Hashimoto, Hidetoshi & Murakami, Michiko, 2003. "The Estimation of Stochastic Cost Functions of Malaysian Commercial Banks and Its Policy Implications to Bank Restructuring," CEI Working Paper Series 2003-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mario Villalpando, 2014. "Bank Credit and Productivity: Evidence from Mexican Firms," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, October.
- Robalino, David A. & Voetberg, Albertus & Picazo, Oscar, 2002. "The macroeconomic impacts of AIDS in Kenya estimating optimal reduction targets for the HIV/AIDS incidence rate," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 195-218, May.
- Frederico Gil Sander & Intan Nadia Jalil & Rabia Ali, 2013. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, December 2013 : High-Performing Education," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16705, The World Bank.
- Mahadevan, R., 2001. "Assessing the output and productivity growth of Malaysia's manufacturing sector," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 587-597.
- Jomo K.S., 2005. "Malaysia´S September 1998 Controls: Background, Context, Impacts, Comparisons, Implications, Lessons," G-24 Discussion Papers 36, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- M. A. Baqui Khalily & Abdul Khaleque, 2013. "Access to Credit and Productivity of Enterprises in Bangladesh: Is there Causality?," Working Papers 20, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Capital Markets and Capital Flows; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Economic Growth; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Achieving Shared Growth; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .