The evolution of payments in Europe, Japan, and the U.S. : lessons for emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winters,L. Alan & Venables,Anthony (ed.), 1993. "European Integration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521435277.
- William Roberds, 1995. "Financial crises and the payments system: lessons from the National Banking Era," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Sep, pages 15-31.
- Angelini, P. & Maresca, G. & Russo, D., 1996. "Systemic risk in the netting system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 853-868, June.
- James J. McAndrews, 1995. "Antitrust issues in payment systems: bottlenecks, access, and essential facilities," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 3-12.
- Neven, Damien J, 1989. "Structural Adjustment in European Retail Banking: Some Views from Industrial Organisation," CEPR Discussion Papers 311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gual, Jordi & Neven, Damien J, 1992. "Deregulation of the European Banking Industry (1980-1991)," CEPR Discussion Papers 703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Strategic Debt Management; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Strategic Debt Management; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .