Financial crises and the payments system: lessons from the National Banking Era
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Körnert, Jan, 2006. "Liquidity and solvency problems during the banking crises of the National Banking Era," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 05/2006, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Bruce J. Summers & R. Alton Gilbert, 1996. "Clearing and settlement of U.S. dollar payments: back to the future?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-27.
- Humphrey, David B. & Setsuya, Sato & Masayoshi, Tsurumi & Vesala, Jukka M., 1996. "The evolution of payments in Europe, Japan, and the U.S. : lessons for emerging market economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1676, The World Bank.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1996. "The Mexican economic crisis: alternative views," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 21-44.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2009. "Should increased regulation of bank risk-taking come from regulators or from the market?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 161-200.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - History ; Clearinghouses (Banking) ; Payment systems ; Financial crises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:1995:i:sep:p:15-31:n:v.80no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.