Deregulation of the European Banking Industry (1980-1991)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1995. "Implementing the single banking market in Europe," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 35-51.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Ghironi, Fabio & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2015.
"The domestic and international effects of interstate U.S. banking,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 171-187.
- Fabio Ghironi & Viktors Stebunovs, 2010. "The Domestic and International Effects of Interstate U.S. Banking," NBER Working Papers 16613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Ghironi, Fabio & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2014. "The Domestic and International Effects of Interstate U.S. Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 9973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Ghironi, Fabio & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2014. "The Domestic and International Effects of Interstate U.S. Banking," International Finance Discussion Papers 1111, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fabio Ghironi & Viktors Stebunovs, 2010. "The Domestic and International Effects of Interstate U.S. Banking," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 765, Boston College Department of Economics.
- E.P. Davis, 1993. "Problems of Banking Regulation: An EC Perspective," FMG Special Papers sp59, Financial Markets Group.
- Ozkok, Zeynep, 2012. "Financial Harmonization and Industrial Growth: Evidence from Europe," MPRA Paper 58875, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2014.
- Gual, Jordi, 2004. "The Integration of EU Banking Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Lambert & Jacques Le Cacheux & Audrey Mahuet, 1997.
"L'épidémie de crises bancaires dans les pays de l'OCDE,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 61(1), pages 93-138.
- Audrey Mahuet & Jacques Le Cacheux & Thomas Lambert, 1997. "L'épidémie de crises bancaires dans les pays de l'OCDE," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2097, Sciences Po.
- Fischer, Karl-Hermann & Pfeil, Christian, 2003. "Regulation and Competition in German Banking: An Assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Leo Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2011.
"Bank-Specific Daily Interest Rate Adjustment in the Dutch Mortgage Market,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 145-159, June.
- Leo de Haan & Elmer Sterken, 2005. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment in the Dutch Mortgage Market," DNB Working Papers 061, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gual, Jordi, 2003. "Integration of EU banking markets, The," IESE Research Papers D/504, IESE Business School.
- J.A. Bikker & J.M. Groeneveld, 1998. "Competition and Concentration in the EU Banking Industry," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 8, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Humphrey, David B. & Setsuya, Sato & Masayoshi, Tsurumi & Vesala, Jukka M., 1996. "The evolution of payments in Europe, Japan, and the U.S. : lessons for emerging market economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1676, The World Bank.
- Paul Evans & Iftekhar Hasan & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2008. "Deregulation and Convergence of Banking: The EU Experience," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 104-117, Autumn.
- Zeynep Ozkok, 2016.
"Financial Harmonization and Financial Development: An Application of Europe’s Financial Services Action Plan,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 62(1), pages 1-35.
- Ozkok, Zeynep, 2013. "Financial Harmonization and Financial Development: An Application of Europe’s Financial Services Action Plan," MPRA Paper 58866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Sep 2014.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vives, Xavier, 2004.
"Innovation and Competitive Pressure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Innovation and competitive pressure," IESE Research Papers D/634, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2005. "Innovation and Competitive Pressure," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1s1059vr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Barbara Chizzolini & Marc Ivaldi, 2002. "Branching and competition in the European banking industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2213-2225.
- Thomas Gehrig, 1995. "Capital Adequacy Rules: Implications for Banks' Risk-Taking," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(IV), pages 747-764, December.
- Ana Lozano-Vivas & Miguel Meléndez-Jiménez & Antonio Morales, 2011. "With whom to merge? A tale of the Spanish banking deregulation process," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 159-184, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Regulation; European Integration;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.