Implementing the single banking market in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1990. "Restructuring Financial Institutions in a Global Economy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 315-328, Fall.
- Peter J. Ferrara, 1990. "International Trends in the Combination of Banking," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 329-346, Fall.
- Mervyn K. Lewis, 1990. "Banking, Securities, and Commerce: A European Perspective," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 347-356, Fall.
- Pedro Schwartz, 1990. "The Single European Financial Market," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 357-361.
- K. Alec Chrystal & Cletus C. Coughlin, 1992. "How the 1992 legislation will affect European financial services," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 62-77.
- Gual, Jordi & Neven, Damien J, 1992. "Deregulation of the European Banking Industry (1980-1991)," CEPR Discussion Papers 703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990. "Banking Competition and European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 373, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caminal, Ramon & Gual, Jordi & Vives, Xavier, 1989. "Competition in Spanish Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sydney J. Key, 1989. "Financial integration in the European Community," International Finance Discussion Papers 349, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan A. Neuberger & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1990. "Bank pricing of retail deposit accounts and "the California rate mystery"," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 3-16.
- Beverly Hirtle, 1991. "Factors affecting the competitiveness of internationally active financial institutions," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 38-51.
- James V. Houpt, 1988. "International trends for U.S. banks and banking markets," Staff Studies 156, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christine A. Pavel & John N. McElravey, 1990. "Globalization in the financial services industry," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 3-18.
- Inman, Robert P. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1994. "The EMU and fiscal policy in the new European Community: An issue for economic federalism," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-161, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald, 2000. "Regionalisation versus globalisation in European financial market integration: Evidence from co-integration analyses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1005-1043, June.
- Kleimeier,Stefanie & Sanders ,Harald, 2002. "Towards a Single Retail Banking Market? New Evidence from Euroland," Research Memorandum 061, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kleimeier,Stefanie & Sander,Harald, 2002. "European Financial Market Integration: Evidence on the Emergence of a Single Eurozone Retail Banking Market," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Robert Feinberg & Richard Harper, 1999. "Regime Effects of EU Market Integration Policies on the UK Financial Sector," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(4), pages 357-365, December.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "International Monetary and Financial Arrangements: Present and Future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 375-416, January.
- Schüler, Martin & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2002.
"How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis,"
3b, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Schüler, Martin, 2002. "How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-22, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Joyce Hsieh & Chien-Chung Nieh, 2010. "An overview of Asian equity markets," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(2), pages 19-51, November.
- Daniel Reichstul & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2005. "Crédito Bancário E Atividade Econômica: Evidências Empíricas Para A Produção Industrial No Estado De São Paulo," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 119, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - Europe ; Europe ; European Economic Community ; Bank supervision;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1995:p:35-51:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.