Developing commercial law in transition economies : examples from Hungary and Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1997. "Privatizing Russia," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522284, January.
- Milan Vodopivec, 1994. "Appropriability of Returns in the Yugoslav Firm," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 337-348, Summer.
- Gray, C.W., 1993. "Evolving Legal Frameworks for Private Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank - Discussion Papers 209, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 1998. "Trust and inter-firm relations in developing and transition economies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 32-61.
More about this item
KeywordsLegal Institutions of the Market Economy; Legal Products; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Judicial System Reform; Legal Products; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; National Governance; Legal Institutions of the Market Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .