Market Design: The Policy Uses of Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 2003. "On Modes of Economic Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 449-481, March.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Marek Pycia & Marzena Rostek & Marek Weretka, 2014.
"Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1366-1400.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1995. "Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpdr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 22 Jul 2002.
- Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1997. "Privatizing Russia," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522284, January.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 1992. "Coordination in Split Award Auctions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 681-707.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June.
- Ian Ayres & Peter Cramton, 1996. "Deficit Reduction Through Diversity: How Affirmative Action at the FCC Increased Auction Competition," Papers of Peter Cramton 96slr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry, Peter B., 2004. "Perspective Paper on Financial Instability," Research Papers 1866, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- James J. Anton & Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2007. "Coordination in Split-Award Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Anton, James J. & Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Split-award procurement auctions with uncertain scale economies: Theory and data,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-41, May.
- James J. Anton & Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2010. "Split-Award Procurement Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data," Working Papers 10-32, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ferraro, Fabrizio & Pfeffer, Jeffrey & Sutton, Robert I., 2003. "Economics Language and Assumptions: How Theories Can Become Self-Fulfilling," Research Papers 1849, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ferraro, Fabrizio & Pfeffer, Jeffrey & Sutton, Robert I., 2003. "Economics language and assumptions: How theories can become self-fulfilling," IESE Research Papers D/530, IESE Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:2:p:139-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.