Linking competition and trade policies in Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hay, Donald, 1993. "The Assessment: Competition Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, Summer.
- Sapir, Andre & Buigues, Pierre & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1993.
"European Competition Policy in Manufacturing and Services: A Two-Speed Approach?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 113-132, Summer.
- André Sapir & Pierre Buigues & Alexis Jacquemin, 1993. "European competition policy in manufacturing and services: a two-speed approach?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8192, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gray, C.W., 1993. "Evolving Legal Frameworks for Private Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank - Discussion Papers 209, World Bank.
- Jacquemin, Alexis, 1990. "Horizontal concentration and European merger policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 539-550, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Philippe, 1996.
"A sequential approach to regional integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Martin, Philippe, 1994. "A Sequential Approach to Regional Integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; ICT Policy and Strategies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.