Linking competition and trade policies in Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hay, Donald, 1993. "The Assessment: Competition Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, Summer.
- Sapir, Andre & Buigues, Pierre & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1993.
"European Competition Policy in Manufacturing and Services: A Two-Speed Approach?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 113-132, Summer.
- André Sapir & Pierre Buigues & Alexis Jacquemin, 1993. "European competition policy in manufacturing and services: a two-speed approach?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8192, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gray, C.W., 1993. "Evolving Legal Frameworks for Private Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank - Discussion Papers 209, World Bank.
- Jacquemin, Alexis, 1990. "Horizontal concentration and European merger policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 539-550, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Philippe, 1996.
"A sequential approach to regional integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Martin, Philippe, 1994. "A Sequential Approach to Regional Integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; ICT Policy and Strategies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Markets and Market Access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .