Horizontal concentration and European merger policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Boss, Alfred, 1989. "Steuerharmonisierung und Realisierung des EG-Binnenmarktes," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1395, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boss, Alfred, 1989. "Steuerharmonisierung und Realisierung des EG-Binnenmarktes," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 69(5), pages 249-251.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Mavroidis, Petros C. & DEC, 1994. "Linking competition and trade policies in Central and Eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1346, The World Bank.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Massimo Motta, 2000. "Competition, coordination and anti-trust policy," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 141-154.
- Hott, Christian, 2001. "National vs. international welfare effects of horizontal mergers," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/01, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Indrani, Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Mergers, pollution and environmental policy," MPRA Paper 7900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barros, Pedro Pita, 2003. "Looking behind the curtain--effects from modernization of European Union competition policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 613-624, August.
- Ciaran Driver, 2000. "Capacity Utilisation and Excess Capacity: Theory, Evidence, and Policy," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(1), pages 69-87, February.
- Eleanor Morgan, 2001. "A Decade of EC Merger Control," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 451-473.
- Andy Cosh & Alan Hughes, 1996. "International merger activity and the national regulation of mergers: A UK perspective," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 279-302, October.
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Rafael Moner Colonques & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 1999. "Strategic policy and international economic integration," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:2-3:p:539-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.